- 2002 – Present Project_, Brooklyn and Boston
- 2001 AMO/OMA, New York, NY
Researcher and Video Designer
- 1999 Willis, Bricker and Cannady Architects, Houston
- 1998 Interloop Architecture, Houston, TX
- 1998 Interior Architects, Inc., New York, NY
- 1998 Lindy Roy Architect, New York, NY
Exhibitions & Curatorial Work
- Co-Curator with Eva Franch i Gilabert and Ashley Schafer for the US Pavilion at the 2014 Venice Biennale, Ongoing.
- Curator for Fair Use: An Architectural Timeline at the Keller Gallery, MIT, with the Appropriation Workshop and Sarah Hirschman, Spring 2013.
- Curator for Shareway, the winning Audi Urban Futures Award project for the Boswash region by Howeler + Yoon Architects, Fall 2012.
- Curation and design of “Classes, Masses, Crowds” installation as a part of Making Things Public exhibit organized by Bruno Latour at ZKM, Karlsruhe, Germany, Spring 2005.
- Video Project “Cabaret” for Urbanisms of Risk: Economies of Technology, War and World in Art, Architecture and The City curated by Charissa Terranova at University of Texas, Dallas, January 2005.
- Screening of “The Insistent Eyesticles,” Video Balagan Experimental Film Series, at the Coolidge Corner Cinema, Boston, May 2001.
- Screening of “Awakening of the Meat,” Low Fi Film Program: Animation for Democracy (Animaciju za Demokratiju) in Belgrade, November 2000.
- Screening of “Texture of Influence,” Video Balagan Experimental Film Series, Boston, October 2000.
- Honorable Mention in the 25th annual New England Film Festival for “Taming of a Pupil, a dream,” Boston, March 2000.
- Screening of “Awakening of the Meat” and “Taming of a Pupil,” at the Pogon Doma Omladine in Belgrade, February 2000.
- Screening of “Awakening of the Meat,” 2nd Boston Underground Film Festival, The Revolving Museum in Boston, February 2000.
- “Strategies for Remembering: What is Resistance?” A video installation at the Dudley House, Harvard University, February 2000.
- “Misguided Again,” MOBIUS art and performance space in Boston, a collaboration with the Piksonik Labs and Saturnalia, September 1999.
- “Locus Moment,” urban event in collaboration with Gunnar Hartman, Jens Joneleit, Lee Moreau, Logan Ray, Aline Cautis and KTRU radio, Houston, March 1999.
Exhibitions & Curatorial Work (Project_)
- Project_Rorschach installation for Design Biennale Boston at the BSA Space, February – May 2013.
- Participation in Newsstand Exhibition at Pink Comma gallery in Boston, November 2010.
- Hometta Launch exhibit, Houston, TX, June 2009 and Hometta exhibit at Pink Comma gallery in Boston, October 2009.
- Design and Curation of the 13:100, New York Architects Design for Ordos exhibit at the Architectural League in NY, October 2008.
- “The Architects’ Dilemma,” Research and design of an installation for the YouPrison exhibit curated by Francesco Bonami in Turin, Italy, June 2008.
- “Project_Insert” for Young Architects exhibit at the Architectural League in NY, May 2008.
- Architects of Our Happiness exhibit, on the current state of the housing stock in the former Eastern Bloc, at the Alfred Taubman College of Architecture, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, February 2006.
Projects Built (Project_)
- Studio 24B A 750 sf freestanding artist and furniture studio space in Portland, ME. 2006 – 2007.
- GS Getaway A 2500 sf mountainside vacation house in Pownal, VT. 2003 – 2005.
Projects Unbuilt (Project_)
- The Future of the Architectural Monograph Research for Princeton Architectural Press, with Howeler+Yoon Architects, 2010.
- Center for Real Estate Exchange A proposed renovation of the second floor, Building 9 at MIT, Summer 2009.
- Winners of the 2008 Young Architects Competition: Resonance. April 2008.
- Stanley and Oliver A house project for Hometta: Modern Home Designs, June 2009.
- Hi! Park A competition entry for a city park competition in Belgrade, Serbia, April 2008.
- 12A+12K An apartment renovation in New York City, 2006.
- Yardshare Low Cost Housing Competition, organized by YPAC, 2002.
Publications Featuring Project_
- Chris Grimley, Michael Kubo and Mark Pasnik (eds). Archive. Design Biennial Boston (Boston: Pinkcomma Books, 2013).
- Olivia Martin, Project_Rorschach, Dwell.com, April 2013.
- Jaci Conry, Presentation of Project in “McMansions, be gone,” Boston Globe, October 22, 2009.
- Fred Tang, Review of 13:100 exhibition designed and curated by Project in “Outside of Ordinary,” Constructs, Spring 2009.
- Paul Young, YOUPrison Exhibition write up, Surface Magazine, January 2009.
- Mimi Zeiger, Review of 13:100 exhibition designed and curated by Project in “Ordos or Ardor,” Architects’ Newspaper, November 19, 2008.
- Carla Ferraris, YOUPrison. Fondazione Sandretto Re Rebaudengo, ArtKey Magazine, June 2008.
- YOUPrison Exhibition write up, Domus, March 2008.
- Mika Hannula, “M as in Megalomania and E as in Encyclopedia,” review of the ZKM exhibit Making Things Public, Framework: The Finnish Art Review, Dec 2005.